Dr. Harle is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1616 Cornwall Ave
Bellingham, WA 98225Phone(360) 305-3275Fax(360) 734-5503
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2001 - 2003
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1998 - 2001
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- OR State Medical License 2000 - Present
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 88 citationsResponse to intravenous lidocaine infusion predicts subsequent response to oral mexiletine: A prospective studyBradley S. Galer, James Harle, Michael C. Rowbotham> ;Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. 1996 Sep 1
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical CenterBellingham, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: