Dr. Hawthorne is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office245 Fountain Ct
Lexington, KY 40509Phone(859) 494-4624
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2010 - 2014
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsDiagnosis and management of delusional parasitosis.Elliott Campbell, Dirk M. Elston, James D. Hawthorne, David R. Beckert> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2019 May 1
- Opiate overdose in an adolescent after a dental procedure: a case report.James D. Hawthorne, Pamela Stein, Madeline Aulisio, Laurie Humphries, Catherine Martin> ;General dentistry. 2011 Mar 1
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: