Dr. Joseph is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12 High St
Lewiston, ME 04240Phone+1 207-795-5700Fax+1 207-795-5727
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1980
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: