Are you Dr. Kahre?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office214 E 23rd St
Cheyenne, WY 82001Phone(307) 638-0300Fax(307) 638-0394
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Kahre, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Cheyenne, Wyoming. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wyoming.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1978 - 1980
- University of Nebraska Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 1980 - 2018
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsAcute myocardial ischemia caused by mediastinal chest tube suction.James W. Chapin, James Kahre, Myrna C. Newland> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 1980 May 1
- 6 citationsProgeria and anesthesia.James W. Chapin, James Kahre> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 1979 Sep 1
- Stereochemical properties of nucleosides alkylated by activated carcinogens.Stezowski, J. J., Stigler, R. D., Joos-Guba, G., Kahre, J., Lösch, G. R., Carrell, H. L., Peck, R. M., Glusker, J. P.> ;Cancer Res. 1984 Dec