Are you Dr. Landisch?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3003 W Good Hope Rd
Brown Deer, WI 53209Phone(414) 352-3100Fax(414) 351-7833
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Landisch, MD is a board certified internist in Brown Deer, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Aurora West Allis Medical Center, and Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Sinai Samaritan Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1979 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Aurora West Allis Medical CenterMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical CenterMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical CenterSheboygan, Wisconsin