Are you Dr. Larson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office150 10th St NW
Milaca, MN 56353Phone(763) 389-1313Fax(763) 389-6306
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Larson, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Milaca, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota. He is affiliated with University of Minnesota and Abbott Northwestern Hospital.
Education & Training
- Hennepin County Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1974 - 1975
- Hennepin County Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- University of MinnesotaClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1975 - 2018
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook