Dr. Liu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6501 Coyle Ave
Carmichael, CA 95608Phone+1 916-537-5079Fax+1 916-966-3189
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Lukes HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Guangzhou Medical CollegeClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsUnique risks for mortality in patients with end-stage renal disease undergoing nonemergent colorectal surgeryJames J. Liu, Adrian Y. Kohut, David E. Stein, Richard Sensenig, Juan L. Poggio> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2014 Jul 1
- Piwil2 is expressed in various stages of breast cancers and has the potential to be used as a novel biomarker.Liu, J.J., Shen, R., Chen, L., Ye, Y., He, G., Hua, K., Jarjoura, D., Nakano, T., Ramesh, G.K., Shapiro, C.L., Barsky, S.H., Gao, J.> ;Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2010
- 78 citationsBarbed suture for gastrointestinal closure: A randomized control trialSebastian V. Demyttenaere, Peter Nau, Matthew C. Henn, Catherine Beck, Jeffrey Zaruby, Michael Primavera, David G. Kirsch, Jeffrey Miller, James Liu, Andrew M. Bellizz...> ;Surgical Innovation. 2009 Sep 25
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: