Are you Dr. Lockey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUniversity Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
3223 Eden Ave., Kettering Lab, Ml 0056
Cincinnati, OH 45267Phone(513) 558-0030Fax(513) 558-6272
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Lockey, MD is an occupational medicine physician in Cincinnati, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Kentucky, and Utah. He is affiliated with University of Cincinnati Medical Center and is a Professor at University of Cincinnati College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Inc.Residency, Occupational Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1975
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- UT State Medical License 1981 - 1988
- WY State Medical License 1981 - 1987
- OH State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 1978 - 1983
- MN State Medical License 1973 - 1982
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsNAT1 genetic variation increases asthma risk in children with secondhand smoke exposure.Cassandra C Brooks, Lisa J. Martin, Valentina Pilipenko, Hua He, Grace K. LeMasters, James E. Lockey, David I. Bernstein, Patrick H. Ryan, Gurjit K. Khurana Hershey, J...> ;Journal of Asthma. 2021 Mar 1
- 2 citationsAtopic dermatitis independently increases sensitization above parental atopy: The MPAACH studyJohn Kroner, Asel Baatyrbek Kyzy, Jeff Burkle, Lisa J. Martin, Grace K. LeMasters, David I. Bernstein, James E. Lockey, Patrick Ryan, Gurjit K. Khurana Hershey, Jocely...> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2020 Feb 5
- 2 citationsRespiratory follow-up pre- and post-engineering controls or cessation of added diacetyl at four microwave popcorn facilitiesJames E. Lockey, Timothy J. Hilbert, Grace K. LeMasters, Kari Dunning, Roy T. McKay, Linda Levin, Carol Rice> ;ERJ Open Research. 2019 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Workers Exposed to Libby Vermiculite Ore Have High Rate of Chest Wall AbnormalitiesJuly 10th, 2005
- The Niosh B Reader Certification Program: Looking to the FutureMarch 5th, 2004
- University of Cincinnati Medical CenterCincinnati, Ohio