Are you Dr. Mahalek?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2810 W 35th St
Kearney, NE 68845Phone(308) 865-2570Fax(308) 865-2508
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Mahalek, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Kearney, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Missouri, and Texas. He is affiliated with CHI Health Good Samaritan.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1999 - 2004
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- NE State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Alterations of the perivascular dystrophin-dystroglycan complex following brain lesions: an immunohistochemical study in rats.Kálmán, M., Mahalek, J., Adorján, A., Adorján, I., Pócsai, K., Bagyura, Z., Sadeghian, S.> ;Histol Histopathol. 2011 Nov
- CHI Health Good SamaritanKearney, Nebraska