Are you Dr. McAllister?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office166 Montana Ave. E.
Big Sandy, MT 59520Phone(406) 378-2189Fax(406) 378-2180
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James McAllister, MD is a family physician in Big Sandy, Montana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina and Arkansas.
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1956 - 1959
- St Luke's Memorial HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1953 - 1954
- University of Iowa Carver College of MedicineClass of 1953
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1960 - 2017
- AR State Medical License 1948 - 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Getting to the Root of HydrocephalusJames P. McAllister> ;Science Translational Medicine. 2011 Sep 7