Dr. McDaniel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Professional Dr
Lawrenceville, GA 30045Phone(770) 995-0555Fax(770) 995-0682
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1985 - 1985
- USA HealthResidency, Neurology, 1983 - 1984
- The Medical Center IncResidency, Family Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1982 - 1991
- AL State Medical License 1981 - 2012
- GA State Medical License 1980 - 2019
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- An incremental approach to automation: considering the modular HIS.McDaniel J> ;Healthc Inform. 1993-02-01
- Northside Hospital - GwinnettLawrenceville, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: