Dr. McFadden is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110 Irving St Nw
Washington, DC 20010Phone(202) 877-6429Fax(202) 877-8626
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- George Washington University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1999 - 2003
- George Washington University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsMagnetic Resonance Enterography: The Test of Choice in Diagnosing Intestinal “Zebras”Anjali S. Kumar, Jasna Coralic, Reid Vegeler, Kirthi Kolli, John Liang, Allison Estep, Allen P. Chudzinski, James D. McFadden> ;Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine. 2015 Jan 26
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: