Are you Dr. McMurray?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office303 Williams Avenue
Huntsville, AL 35801Phone(256) 533-1687Fax(256) 564-7163
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James McMurray, MD is a board certified urologist in Huntsville, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Tennessee, and Florida. He is affiliated with Huntsville Hospital, Crestwood Medical Center, and Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1970 - 1974
- Coliseum Medical CentersInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1986 - 1996
- AL State Medical License 1974 - 2021
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 1989
- American Board of Urology Urology
- Safety and Efficacy of Intranasal TBS-1 Treatment of Male Hypogonadism Start of enrollment: 2011 Sep 01
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsEffect of Sildenafil Citrate on the Male Sexual Experience Assessed with the Sexual Experience Questionnaire: A Multicenter, Double‐Blind, Placebo‐Controlled Trial wit...LeRoy Jones, Ira W. Klimberg, James G. McMurray, Rebecca Padula, Li-Jung Tseng, Vera J. Stecher> ;The Journal of Sexual Medicine. 2008 Aug 1
- 27 citationsLong-term safety and effectiveness of sildenafil citrate in men with erectile dysfunctionJames G. McMurray, Robert A. Feldman, Stephen M. Auerbach, Herb DeRiesthal, Neal Wilson> ;Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management. 2007 Dec 1
- 17 citationsEarly experience with the American Medical Systems new tactile pump: results of a multicenter study.John Delk, L. Dean Knoll, James G. McMurray, Neal D. Shore, Steven K. Wilson> ;The Journal of Sexual Medicine. 2005 Mar 1