Are you Dr. Mcpencow?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1201 S Main St
Crown Point, IN 46307Phone+1 219-757-6310
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Mcpencow, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Crown Point, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Wisconsin, and Illinois. He is affiliated with St. Mary Medical Center and St. Catherine Hospital.
Education & Training
- Cook County Health and Hospitals SystemResidency, Anesthesiology, 2010 - 2013
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University (Detroit Receiving Hospital)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- MI State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsHyaluronic acid N-deacetylase assay in whole skin.Maria O. Longas, James D. Burden, John Lesniak, Ryan M. Booth, James A. McPencow, Jung I. Park> ;Biomacromolecules. 2003 Jan 1
- St. Catherine HospitalEast Chicago, Indiana
- St. Mary Medical CenterHobart, Indiana