James Moak, MD
Assistant Professor, Emergency Medicine, University of Virginia School of Medicine
- Lee St Fl 1
Charlottesville, VA 22909
Phone: (434) 924-8485
Fax: (434) 924-9295
Dr. Moak's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Emergency Medicine: General Emergency Medicine
Dr. Moak's Education & Medical Training
- Alameda County Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Moak's Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Emergency MedicineEmergency Medicine
Dr. Moak's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Mutually undesired computed tomography for patients with blunt trauma: I don't want it. You don't want it. Who does want it? Moak, J. H., Sochor, M. R.; Ann Emerg Med. 2012 Aug.
- Needle and guidewire visualization in ultrasound-guided internal jugular vein cannulation. Moak, J.H., Lyons, M.S., Wright, S.W., Lindsell, C.J.; Am J Emerg Med. 2011 May.
- Bedside renal ultrasound in the evaluation of suspected ureterolithiasis. Moak, J.H., Lyons, M.S., Lindsell, C.J.; Am J Emerg Med. 2012 Jan.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. James Moak, Dr. James Moak, MD, Dr. J Moak, Dr. James H Moak
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Moak's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Emergency Medicine, VA)
- Keith Nichols, MD
- Joel Morrissey, MD
- Andrew Cook, MD
- Chris Johnson, MD
- Danielle Chase, MD
- Nancy Hargis, MD
- Judith Mechanick, MD
- William Burnett, MD
- Travis White, MD
- Anthony Barrera, MD