Dr. Montana is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 W Conan St
Ely, MN 55731Phone(218) 365-7900Fax(218) 365-7975
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital - Allina Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1999
- St Luke's HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of MinnesotaClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1995 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsSalt-sensitive hypertension caused by long-term alpha-adrenergic blockade in the rat.John W. Osborn, Barbara J. Provo, James S. Montana, Kendrick A. Trostel> ;Hypertension. 1993 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: