Dr. Moren is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office114 W. Magnolia St.
Bellingham, WA 98225Phone+1 360-392-3917Fax+1 360-392-2803
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Moren, MD is a Headache Management Specialist in Bellingham, WA with over 46 years of experience in the medical field. In his practice at the Pacific Northwest Headache Clinic, he provides comprehensive headache assessment, and compassionate and competent care in the diagnosis and treatment of complex and difficult-to-treat migraine and headache conditions. He graduated from Emory University medical school in 1975 and is committed to providing pain relief for persons suffering from migraine headaches.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1978 - 1979
- University of Rochester/Highland Hospital of RochesterResidency, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 1976 - Present
- WA State Medical License 1979 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 1976 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2011-2013
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2009-2012
Publications & Presentations
- The effects of a nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug (ketoprofen) on morphine respiratory depression: a double-blind, randomized study in volunteers.Moren, J., Francois, T., Blanloeil, Y., Pinaud, M.> ;Anesth Analg. 1997 Aug
- Diltiazem reduces the dose requirement for nitroprusside-induced hypotension.Bernard, J. M., Moren, J., Demeure, D., Hommeril, J. L., Passuti, N., Pinaud, M.> ;Anesth Analg. 1993 Aug
- [How to reduce the consumption of opioids used in the postoperative period].Bernard, J. M., Moren, J.> ;Cah Anesthesiol. 1993
- Join now to see all
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical CenterBellingham, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: