Are you Dr. Morpeth?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1900 10th Ave
Columbus, GA 31901Phone+1 706-507-2307
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Morpeth, MD is an otolaryngologist in Columbus, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and Alabama. He is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional - Midtown West and St. Francis Hospital.
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1995 - 2000
- Medical College of Georgia at Augusta UniversityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 2021 - 2021
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery