Are you Dr. Murrey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office225 E Jackson Ave
Jonesboro, AR 72401Phone(870) 207-7300Fax(870) 974-5112
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Murrey, MD is a family physician in Jonesboro, Arkansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arkansas and Tennessee. He is affiliated with St. Bernards Medical Center, NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital, and St. Bernards Five Rivers.
Education & Training
- Area Health Education CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1992 - 1996
- AR State Medical License 1983 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Space radiation and cataracts in astronauts.Cucinotta, F. A., Manuel, F. K., Jones, J., Iszard, G., Murrey, J., Djojonegro, B., Wear, M.> ;Radiat Res. 2001 Nov