Dr. Mwatibo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office501 W. St Mary Blvd
Lafayette, LA 70506Phone(337) 470-3120Fax(337) 470-2320
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- LSU Health Sciences Center/University Hospital and ClinicsResidency, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of Nairobi College of Health SciencesClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Fellow (FAAFP) American Academy of Family Physicians, 2010
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsThe Antineoplastic Agent Bryostatin-1 Differentially Regulates IFN-γ Receptor Subunits in Monocytic Cells: Transcriptional and Posttranscriptional Control of IFN-γR2Carmen S. Garcia, Rafael E. Curiel, James M. Mwatibo, Sidney Pestka, Huifen Li, Igor Espinoza-Delgado> ;Journal of Immunology. 2006 Aug 15
- 9 citationsThe Effects of Methoxychlor on Early Sea Urchin DevelopmentJeffrey D. Green, James M. Mwatibo, William J. Swartz> ;Environmental Research. 1997 Jan 1
- Estradiol disrupts sea urchin embryogenesis differently from methoxychlor.Mwatibo, J. M., Green, J. D.> ;Bull Environ Contam Toxicol. 1998 Nov
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: