Are you Dr. Oser?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office400 S Clark St
Butte, MT 59701Phone+1 406-723-2585Fax+1 406-723-2584
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Oser, MD is a board certified family physician in Butte, Montana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Montana, Utah, and Washington. He is affiliated with SCL Health - St. James Healthcare and Veterans Affairs Montana Health Care System.
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1992
- Spokane Teaching Health CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- University of ToledoClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- UT State Medical License 1991 - 2000
- WA State Medical License 1989 - 1990
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine