James Panagis, MD
- National Naval Medical Center
8901 Wisconsin Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20889
Phone: (301) 295-0730
Dr. Panagis's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Panagis's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at San DiegoFellowship, Hand Surgery
- Usphs Hospital (Staten Island NY)Residency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Homewood Hospital Center - North CampusResidency, General Surgery
- Medical College of WisconsinMedical School
Dr. Panagis's Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Panagis's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Future opportunities for bioengineering research at the National Institutes of Health. Slavkin, H. C., Panagis, J. S., Kousvelari, E.; Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1999 Oct.
- Wound complications in the surgical management of Dupuytren''s contracture: a comparison of operative incisions. Gelberman, R. H., Panagis, J. S., Hergenroeder, P. T., Zakaib, G. S.; Hand. 1982 Oct.
- The arterial anatomy of the human carpus. Part II: The intraosseous vascularity. Panagis, J. S., Gelberman, R. H., Taleisnik, J., Baumgaertner, M.; J Hand Surg Am. 1983 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. James Panagis, Dr. James Panagis, MD, Dr. J Panagis, Dr. James Spero Panagis
- 3 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 3 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Panagis's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, MD)
- Marc Hungerford, MD
- Andrew Myrtue, MD
- Salih Marangoz, MD
- Adam Miller, MD
- Bryan Herron, MD
- Richard Johnson, MD
- Zia Zakai, MD
- Ryan Jander, MD
- Joseph Ciotola, MD
- Paul Gislason, MD