Dr. Pennington is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 Van Patton Dr
Dayton, OH 45433Phone(937) 257-0837
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2012 - 2016
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inductee Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Serotonergic Synergy In The Pharmacotherapy of Recurrent Post-traumatic Stress Disorder: A Case StudyJ. Gibson Pennington, Jeffrey Guina, Military Medicine, 2017
- Eszopiclone-induced Parasomnia with Suicide Attempt: A Case ReportJ. Gibson Pennington, MD and Jeffrey Guina, MD, Innovations in Clinical Neuroscience, 10/2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: