Dr. Priest is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 Leahy Ave
Pawhuska, OK 74056Phone+1 918-287-1310Fax+1 918-287-1727
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St. John Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1964 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsFirst Trimester Plasma Glucose Values in Women without Diabetes are Associated with Risk for Congenital Heart Disease in OffspringEmmi Helle, Preston Biegley, Joshua W. Knowles, Joseph B. Leader, Sarah A. Pendergrass, Wei Yang, Gerald R. Reaven, Gary M. Shaw, Marylyn D. Ritchie, James R. Priest> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 2018 Apr 1
- 3 citationsStandards of Evidence and Mechanistic Inference in Autosomal Recessive HypercholesterolemiaJames R. Priest, Joshua W. Knowles> ;Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2016 Aug 1
- 34 citationsMaternal Midpregnancy Glucose Levels and Risk of Congenital Heart Disease in OffspringJames R. Priest, Wei Yang, Gerald M. Reaven, Joshua W. Knowles, Gary M. Shaw> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 2015 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Ascension St. John Jane PhillipsBartlesville, Oklahoma
- St. John Medical CenterTulsa, Oklahoma
- Pawhuska HospitalPawhuska, Oklahoma
- Jack C. Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical CenterMuskogee, Oklahoma
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: