Dr. Reynolds is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2755 Colonial Dr
Helena, MT 59601Phone(406) 444-7500
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1978 - 1981
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 1983 - 2021
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics Clinical Genetics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 'Deletion rescue' by mitotic 11q uniparental disomy in a family with recurrence of 11q deletion Jacobsen syndrome.Johnson, J. P.,Haag, M.,Beischel, L.,McCann, C.,Phillips, S.,Tunby, M.,Hansen, J.,Schwanke, C.,Reynolds, J. F.> ;Clin. Genet.. 2013 Apr 17
- Keywords: Perlman Syndrome • Bilateral Neonatal Nephromegaly • Neonatal Chylothorax • Polyhydramnios • Fetal Ascites • DIS3L2 GeneJune 6th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: