Dr. Rocco is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office460 W 10th Ave
Columbus, OH 43210Phone(614) 293-8074Fax(614) 293-3193
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology, 1995 - 1999
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineInternship, General Surgery, 1994 - 1995
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1994
- Mount Sinai Ph.D, Physiology Biophysics, Basic Science Achievement, 1986 - 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 1999 - 2018
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Adjuvant De-Escalated Radiation + Adjuvant Nivolumab for Intermediate-High Risk P16+ Oropharynx Cancer Start of enrollment: 2018 Nov 01Robert Ferris, MD, PhD
- Cetuximab & Nivolumab in Patients With Recurrent/Metastatic Head & Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Start of enrollment: 2017 Dec 06Christine H. Chung, M.D.
- Cediranib Maleate in Treating Patients With Recurrent or Newly Diagnosed Metastatic Head and Neck Cancer Start of enrollment: 2007 Feb 01James Rocco
- Collection of Tissue Samples for Cancer Research James H Doroshow, M.D.
Publications & Presentations
- Treatment Outcomes of Head and Neck Cancer Patients in the Elderly Receiving Different Chemoradiation Combinations: A Single-Center Experience.Vidhya Karivedu, Marcelo Bonomi, Majd Issa, Adriana Blakaj, Brett Klamer, Xueliang Pan, Matthew O. Old, Priyanka Bhateja, Stephen Y. Kang, Nolan B. Seim, Enver Ozer, A...> ;Onkologie. 2021 Jan 1
- ASO Visual Abstract: Stage Migration and Survival Trends in Laryngeal Cancer.Michael M. Li, Songzhu Zhao, Antoine Eskander, Chandler Rygalski, Guy Brock, Anuraag S. Parikh, Catherine T. Haring, Brian Swendseid, Kevin Y. Zhan, Carol R. Bradford,...> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2021 Aug 3
- Stage Migration and Survival Trends in Laryngeal CancerMichael M. Li, Songzhu Zhao, Antoine Eskander, Chandler Rygalski, Guy Brock, Anuraag S. Parikh, Catherine T. Haring, Brian Swendseid, Kevin Y. Zhan, Carol R. Bradford,...> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2021 Jul 15
- Join now to see all
- Predictors of Gastrostomy Tube Dependence in Surgically Managed Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell CarcinomaStephen Y Kang, James W Rocco, Michael J Cipolla, Amit Agrawal, David E Schuller, Peter T Dziegielewski, Ricardo L Carrau, Matthew O Old, Enver Ozer, Vivek R Varma, Th..., The Laryngoscope
- Medical Schools Send Early Graduates to Fight CoronavirusApril 13th, 2020
- Board of Trustees to Vote on Early Graduation for Senior Medical StudentsApril 9th, 2020
- Ohio State University College of Medicine Offers Pandemic and Disaster Medicine ElectiveApril 9th, 2020
- American Head and Neck SocietyMember
- The Ohio State University Hospital EastColumbus, Ohio
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research InstituteColumbus, Ohio
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: