James Ruggles, MD
- 5361 N Pershing Ave
Stockton, CA 95207
Phone: (209) 465-0772
Fax: (209) 474-6468
Dr. Ruggles's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Ruggles's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at DavisFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- University of California at DavisResidency, Psychiatry
- University IA Psychiatric HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Legacy Emmanuel Hospital & Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- University of Iowa Carver College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Ruggles's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild Psychiatry
Dr. Ruggles's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Effects of pramlintide on postprandial glucose excursions and measures of oxidative stress in patients with type 1 diabetes. ; Diabetes Care. 2005 Mar.
- Pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and safety of exenatide in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Kolterman, O. G.,Kim, D. D.,Shen, L.,Ruggles, J. A.,Nielsen, L. L.,Fineman, M. S.,Baron, A. D.; Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2005 Jan 15.
- Effect of pramlintide on weight in overweight and obese insulin-treated type 2 diabetes patients. Hollander, P., Maggs, D.G., Ruggles, J.A., Fineman, M., Shen, L., Kolterman, O.G., Weyer, C.; Obes Res. 2004 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 10 More...
- Dr. James Ruggles, Dr. James Ruggles, MD, Dr. J Ruggles, Dr. James A Ruggles
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ruggles's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CA)
- Rod Amiri, MD
- Naiyar Zaman, MD
- Cleto Digiovanni Jr., MD
- Emma Samelson-Jones, MD
- Benjamin Templeton, MD
- Richard Lasarow, MD
- Daniel Brumfield, MD
- Sarah Harper, DO
- Lesley Schroeder, MD
- Thomas Dale, MD