Are you Dr. Sadock?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 N James St
Rome, NY 13440Phone+1 315-338-7000Fax+1 315-338-7695
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Sadock, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Rome, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Pennsylvania, and Utah. He is affiliated with Rome Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2014
- UT State Medical License 2009 - 2024
- GA State Medical License 2009 - 2011
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The evolution of emergency medicine in Jamaica.Williams, E. W., Williams-Johnson, J., McDonald, A. H., French, S., Hutson, R., Singh, P., Sadock, J., Butchey, R., Ellis, M., Thompson, C., Espinosa, K.> ;West Indian Med J. 2008 Mar 01
- 2 citationsSpinal teratomas versus hamartomas.Jeffrey S. Weinberg, Diana Freed, James Sadock, Michael H. Handler, Jeffrey H. Wisoff, Fred J. Epstein, Ahmet Çolak, Aytaç Akbaşak, Bülent Biliciler, Serhat Fuat Erten...> ;Pediatric Neurosurgery. 1998 Jul 1
- 28 citationsHeadache and Chiari I malformation in the pediatric population.Jeffrey S. Weinberg, Diana Freed, James Sadock, Michael H. Handler, Jeffrey H. Wisoff, Fred Epstein> ;Pediatric Neurosurgery. 1998 Jul 1
- Join now to see all