Are you Dr. Saltz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2201 Lexington Ave
Ashland, KY 41101Phone(606) 325-9644Fax(606) 329-1207
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Saltz, MD is a board certified family physician in Ashland, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky and North Carolina. He is affiliated with King's Daughters Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1985 - 1988
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- King's Daughters Medical CenterAshland, Kentucky