Dr. Sechler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUH Parma Medical Center
6525 Powers Blvd Bldg 3, Ste 301
Parma, OH 44129Phone+1 440-882-0075Fax+1 440-882-0080
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1983 - 1985
- UPMC Medical Education/MercyResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1982 - 1983
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: