Are you Dr. Spiller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1808 Sherman Dr
Princeton, IN 47670Phone+1 812-385-3401Fax+1 812-385-9323
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Spiller, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Princeton, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, West Virginia, and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Gibson General Hospital and Ascension St. Vincent Warrick.
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1987 - 2025
- WV State Medical License 2012 - 2015
- KY State Medical License 1993 - 2012
- IL State Medical License 1983 - 2011
- OK State Medical License 1979 - 2000
- AL State Medical License 1987 - 1999
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians