Dr. Tippett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
1210 Commerce Dr Suite 106
Greensboro, GA 30642Phone(706) 510-3659Fax(762) 445-1081
- Is this information wrong?
- Comprehensive Quality Healthcare Providers (CQHP)
Is a concierge internal medicine practice staffed by Dr Tippett who is Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1976
- Georgia Institute of Technology MS, Biochemistry
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 1977 - 1980
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- NAHQCertified Professional in Healthcare Quality
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- International Association of Internists Dr. James Tippett awarded the prestigious induction into The Leading Physicians of the World and Doctors of Excellence, 2015
- Best Doctor in the Lake Oconee Area. Lake Oconee Magazine, "Living", 2010-2011, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2012-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Advisory Board Member, The Advisory Board 2016 - Present
- Georgia Institute of TechnologyEnzyme Kinetics of Protease Inhibitors
- The International Association of InternistsMember
- St. Mary's Good Samaritan HospitalGreensboro, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: