Dr. Uselman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3555 Olentangy River Rd
Columbus, OH 43214Phone+1 614-268-9561Fax+1 614-268-7849
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1987 - 1992
- Ohio State University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 2006
- OH State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsThe Adult Radiographic ShuntogramWalter S. Bartynski, Saravanan Valliappan, James H. Uselman, Michael P. Spearman> ;American Journal of Neuroradiology. 2000 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: