Are you Dr. VanBuren?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 Peachtree St.
Atlanta, GA 30308Phone+1 404-686-8181Fax+1 404-686-5975
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James VanBuren, MD is an internist in Atlanta, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia. He is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown, Grady Memorial Hospital, and Emory University Hospital.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1965
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1963 - 1964
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1960 - 1961
- Emory University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1959 - 1960
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1959 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- INSERVICE TRAINING IN STROKE REHABILITATION FOR CARE FACILITY PERSONNEL IN OREGON.VANBUREN, J. K., PRIOR, M. M.> ;Public Health Rep. 1964 Jan
- Emory University Hospital MidtownAtlanta, Georgia
- Emory University HospitalAtlanta, Georgia
- Grady Memorial HospitalAtlanta, Georgia