Dr. VanHoose is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
2501 Kentucky Ave
Paducah, KY 42003Phone(270) 575-2600Fax(270) 575-2611
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James VanHoose is a radiologist in Paducah, KY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Lourdes Hospital and Baptist Health Paducah. He received his medical degree from University of Kentucky College of Medicine, residency training at UK Medical Center and has been in practice 23 years. He has special interests in MSK and Body imaging and is experienced in mammography(MQSA-certified), Nuclear Medicine, ultrasound, MRI and Interventional Radiology.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1994 - 1998
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- An unusual perfusion pattern of hepatic metastasesJames D. Vanhoose, Edward B. Moody, Luis Arrazola> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 1997 Jun 1
- Hiccups associated with lateral medullary syndrome. A case report.Nickerson RB1, Atchison JW, Van Hoose JD, Hayes D., Am J Phys Med Rehabil, 4/1/1997
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: