Dr. Wilson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office310 Cloverleaf Sq
Big Stone Gap, VA 24219Phone+1 276-523-0419Fax+1 276-523-0530
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McLeod Regional Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2009 - 2011
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare SystemResidency, Surgery, 2005 - 2008
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- SC State Medical License 2009 - 2013
- TN State Medical License 1975 - 2019
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Alternative Start Sites Downstream of Nonsense Mutations Drive Antigen Presentation and Tolerance Induction to C-Terminal Epitopes.Ashley, S. N.,Somanathan, S.,Hinderer, C.,Arias, M.,McMenamin, D.,Draper, C.,Wilson, J. M.> ;J. Immunol.. 2017 May 14
- Class I-restricted T-cell Responses to a Polymorphic Peptide in a Gene Therapy Clinical Trial for α-1-Antitrypsin DeficiencyChristian Mueller, Andrew J Rech, Terence R Flotte, James M Wilson> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 2017 Feb 01
- Mapping an Adeno-Associated Virus 9-Specific Neutralizing Epitope to Develop Next-Generation Gene Delivery VectorsJames Wilson, MD, mBio
- Lonesome Pine HospitalBig Stone Gap, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: