Dr. Yost is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Georgetown, TX 78633
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Rheumatology, 1985 - 1987
- Texas AM College of Medicine-Scott and White Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: