Overview of Dr. Chaft
Dr. Jamie Chaft is an oncologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. She received her medical degree from NYU School of Medicine and has been in practice 11 years. Dr. Chaft accepts several types of health insurance, listed below. She is one of 389 doctors at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center who specialize in Oncology.
Office530 E 74th St
New York, NY 10021Fax(646) 227-7276
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Hematology/Oncology, 2009 - 2012
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- NYU School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2020 - Present
- NJ State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- Neoadjuvant Anti-PD-1, Nivolumab in Resectable NSCLC Start of enrollment: 2014 Sep 01Chaft, J.E.,Brahmer, J.R.
- An Open-Label, Randomized, Phase 3 Trial of Nivolumab Versus Investigator's Choice Chemotherapy as First-Line Therapy for Stage IV or Recurrent PD-L1+ Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (CheckMate 026) Start of enrollment: 2014 Mar 01Chachoua, A.,Creelan, B.,Chao, B.,Reynolds, C.,Gerber, D.E.,Morris, D.G.,Quddus, F.,Badin, F.,Blumenschein, G.,Borghaei, H.,Chaft, J.,Mccracken, J.,Wagner, K.,Horn, L.,Foley, M.,Socinski, M.,Leighl, N.,Re...
- A Phase 1 Study of Trametinib in Combination With Chemoradiation for KRAS Mutant Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Start of enrollment: 2013 Oct 01Chaft, J.E.,Lin, S.H.,Welliver, M.X.,Dowlati, A.N.
- A Dose-Finding Study Of Afatinib In Combination With Cisplatin Or Carboplatin + Pemetrexed In Patients With EGFR-Mutant Lung Cancers Undergoing Definitive Chemoradiation Start of enrollment: 2013 Apr 01Chaft, J.E.
- Phase II Trial of Neoadjuvant Platinum-based Chemotherapy for Patients With Resectable , Non-small Cell Lung Cancer With Switch to Chemotherapy Alternative in Nonresponders (NEOSCAN) Start of enrollment: 2011 Oct 01Azzoli, C.,Downey, R.
- A Pilot Phase 2 Trial of the Immunogenicity, and Safety of GI-4000; an Inactivated Recombinant S. Cerevisiae Expressing Mutant Ras Protein, as Consolidation Therapy Following Curative Treatment for Stage I-III Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) With Tumor Start of enrollment: 2008 Apr 01Chaft, J.
Publications & Presentations
- Transcriptional programs of neoantigen-specific TIL in anti-PD-1-treated lung cancers.Justina X. Caushi, Jiajia Zhang, Zhicheng Ji, Ajay Vaghasia, Boyang Zhang, Emily Han-Chung Hsiue, Brian J. Mog, Wenpin Hou, Sune Justesen, Richard L. Blosser, Ada Tam,...> ;Nature. 2021 Jul 21
- Neoadjuvant osimertinib with/without chemotherapy versus chemotherapy alone for EGFR-mutated resectable non-small-cell lung cancer: NeoADAURA.Masahiro Tsuboi, Walter Weder, C. Escriu, Collin M. Blakely, Jianxing He, Sanja Dacic, Yasushi Yatabe, L. Zeng, Andrew Walding, Jamie E. Chaft> ;Future Oncology. 2021 Jul 19
- Clinical utility of next-generation sequencing-based ctDNA testing for common and novel ALK fusions.Sebastian Mondaca, Emily S. Lebow, A. Namakydoust, Pedram Razavi, Jorge S. Reis-Filho, Ronglai Shen, Michael Offin, Hai-Yan Tu, Yonina R. Murciano-Goroff, Chongrui Xu,...> ;Lung Cancer. 2021 Jul 17
- Join now to see all
- Effect of Osimertinib and Bevacizumab on Progression-Free Survival for Patients with Metastatic EGFR-Mutant Lung CancersHelena A Yu, Adam J Schoenfeld, Jamie E Chaft, Gregory J Riely, JAMA Oncology
- Differential Regulation of PD-L1 Expression by Immune and Tumor Cells in NSCLC and the Response to Treatment with Atezolizumab (Anti–PD-L1)Alan Sandler, David S Shames, Hartmut Koeppen, Jamie Chaft, Scott N Gettinger, Alexander Spira, Daniel S Chen, Naiyer A Rizvi, David R Spigel, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
- Pathologic Features of Response to Neoadjuvant Anti-PD-1 in Resected Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma: A Proposal for Quantitative Immune-Related Pathologic Response Crit...J M Isbell, N Rekhtman, J D Wolchok, J E Chaft, Annals of Oncology
- Join now to see all
- Clinical Challenges: Small Cell Lung CancerNovember 15th, 2019
- Cisplatin-Based Chemo: Still on Track in NSCLCSeptember 7th, 2019
- Lung Cancer: Immunotherapy Can Destroy Cancer Cells CompletelyApril 17th, 2018
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterNew York, New York
- GHI PPO
United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POSUnited Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Please verify your coverage with the provider's office directly when scheduling an appointment
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: