Are you Dr. Hopkins?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office150 Brooklyn St
Carbondale, PA 18407Phone+1 570-282-7646Fax+1 570-282-7644
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jamie (Peters) Hopkins, DO is a family physician in Carbondale, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Allied Services Rehabilitation Hospital, Moses Taylor Hospital, and Wayne Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2005
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Georgia CampusClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State License 2005 - 2024
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Will the Coronavirus Pandemic Affect Social Security?April 28th, 2020