Dr. Nuwer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2248 Park Blvd
Palo Alto, CA 94306Phone+1 650-328-4411Fax+1 650-328-4469
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityFellowship, Sports Medicine (Family Medicine), 2010 - 2011
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Student athlete concussions and postconcussion syndrome: ADHD as a risk factor.Marc R. Nuwer, Jamie M. Nuwer, Jack W. Tsao> ;Neurology. Clinical practice. 2018 Oct 1
- 6 citationsIncidence and Descriptive Epidemiology of Injuries to College Ultimate PlayersDavid I. Swedler, Jamie M. Nuwer, Anna Nazarov, Samantha C. Huo, Lev Malevanchik> ;Journal of Athletic Training. 2015 Apr 15
- 39 citationsA conserved carboxylesterase is a SUPPRESSOR OF AVRBST-ELICITED RESISTANCE in Arabidopsis.Sébastien Cunnac, Ariane Wilson, Jamie Nuwer, Angela Kirik, Gayathri Baranage, Mary Beth Mudgett> ;The Plant Cell. 2007 Feb 1
- Stanford Health CarePalo Alto, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: