Dr. Muasher is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2320 Bath St
Santa Barbara, CA 93105Phone(805) 682-7744Fax(805) 682-3321
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2011 - 2012
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2007 - 2011
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2011 - 2012
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsAcute lower gastrointestinal bleeding: predictive factors and clinical outcome for the patients who needed first-time mesenteric conventional angiography.Onur Sildiroglu, Jamil Muasher, Tara A. Bloom, Irem Kapucu, Bulent Arslan, John F. Angle, Alan H. Matsumoto, Ulku Cenk Turba> ;Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology. 2018 Jan 1
- 12 citationsOutcomes of patients with acute upper gastrointestinal nonvariceal hemorrhage referred to interventional radiology for potential embolotherapy.Onur Sildiroglu, Jamil Muasher, Bulent Arslan, Saher S. Sabri, Wael E. Saad, John F. Angle, Alan H. Matsumoto, Ulku C. Turba> ;Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology. 2014 Sep 1
- Community Memorial HospitalVentura, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: