Are you Dr. Marvasti?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office71 Haynes St
Manchester, CT 06040Phone(860) 643-1166
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jamshid Marvasti, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Manchester, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is affiliated with Manchester Memorial Hospital and Rockville General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Hartford HospitalFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1976 - 1978
- Butler HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1973 - 1976
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- War crimes and atrocities committed by the western superpowers.Jamshid A. Marvasti> ;Journal of Psychohistory. 2014 Jan 1
- 1 citationsTreatment of war trauma in veterans: pharmacotherapy and self-help proposal.Jamshid A. Marvasti> ;Connecticut medicine. 2011 Mar 1