Are you Dr. Zaudke?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 68 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office636 Tauromee Ave
Kansas City, KS 66101Phone(913) 321-2626Fax(913) 371-8152
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jana Zaudke, MD is a board certified family physician in Kansas City, Kansas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas. She is affiliated with The University of Kansas Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at University Kansas School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsTeaching for Practice: The Impact of a Large-Scale Interprofessional Foundational Program.Stephen Jernigan, Susan R Hodgkins, Wendy C Hildenbrand, Delois Meyer Laverentz, Kristy Johnson, Michael J Waxman, Jana Zaudke> ;Journal of allied health. 2018 Jan 1
- 2 citationsAn interprofessional objective structured teaching experience (iOSTE): An interprofessional preceptor professional development activity.Sarah Shrader, Jana Zaudke, Stephen Jernigan> ;Journal of Interprofessional Care. 2018 Jan 1
- 4 citationsThe Impact of an Interprofessional Practice Experience on Readiness for Interprofessional Learning.Jana Zaudke, Anthony M Paolo, James Kleoppel, Christina Phillips, Sarah Shrader> ;Family Medicine. 2016 May 1
- Cleveland University Providing Chiropractic Care to UnderservedFebruary 4th, 2020
- The University of Kansas HospitalKansas City, Kansas