Dr. Bigler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office107 E Oak Ave
Flagstaff, AZ 86001Phone+1 928-913-8800Fax+1 928-913-8801
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- HCA HealthONEResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1990
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 1992 - 1996
- CO State Medical License 1988 - 2007
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
- Flagstaff Medical CenterFlagstaff, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: