Dr. Halpern is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8000 York Rd
Towson University/Dowell Health Center
Towson, MD 21252Phone(410) 704-2466Fax(410) 704-3715
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California Davis HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 1972 - 1975
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1980 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 354 citationsOral Sexual Behaviors Associated with Prevalent Oral Human Papillomavirus InfectionGypsyamber D'Souza, Yuri Agrawal, Jane L. Halpern, Sacared A Bodison, Maura L. Gillison> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2009 May 1
- 131 citationsUse of a patch containing heat-labile toxin from Escherichia coli against travellers' diarrhoea: a phase II, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled field trialSarah A. Frech, Herbert L. DuPont, A. Louis Bourgeois, Robin McKenzie, Jaime Belkind-Gerson, Jose Flores Figueroa, Pablo C. Okhuysen, Norma H. Guerrero, Francisco G. M...> ;The Lancet. 2008 Jun 14
- 100 citationsA RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, MULTICENTER STUDY OF RIFAXIMIN COMPARED WITH PLACEBO AND WITH CIPROFLOXACIN IN THE TREATMENT OF TRAVELERS’ DIARRHEADavid N. Taylor, A. Louis Bourgeois, Charles D. Ericsson, Robert Steffen, Zhi-Dong Jiang, Jane Halpern, Robert Haake, Herbert L. DuPont> ;American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 2006 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: