Dr. Zivalich is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1414 Kuhl Ave.
Orlando, FL 32806Phone(407) 658-8866Fax(407) 658-1920
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1986
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1987 - 1989
- FL State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: