Dr. Cox is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office640 Jackson Street
Saint Paul, MN 55101Phone(651) 254-2039
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wake Forest UniversityResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1990 - 1993
- Wake Forest UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- Washington UniversityClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- MN State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1996 - 2012
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsQuantitative analysis from CT is prognostic for local control of supraglottic carcinoma.Jonathan Kraas, Thomas E. Underhill, Ralph B. D'Agostino, Daniel W. Williams, Janel A. Cox, Kathryn M. Greven> ;Head and Neck-journal for The Sciences and Specialties of The Head and Neck. 2001 Dec 1
- Regions HospitalSaint Paul, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: