Janet Lindemann, MD
Professor, Family Medicine, Sanford School of Medicine The University of South
- 1205 S Grange Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
Phone: (605) 328-0020
Fax: (605) 328-0021
Dr. Lindemann's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Family Medicine: General Family Medicine
Dr. Lindemann's Education & Medical Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Family Practice
- Medical College of WisconsinMedical School
Dr. Lindemann's Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Family MedicineFamily Medicine
Dr. Lindemann's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Acute epiglottitis in adults: an under-recognized and life-threatening condition. Westerhuis, B.,Bietz, M. G.,Lindemann, J.; S D Med. 2013 Nov 02.
- The many languages of skin health. Tschetter, A. I., Lindemann, J. C.; S D Med. 2012 May.
- Disaster-preparedness training for South Dakota health professions students. Chalcraft, B., Owens, M.P., Lindemann, J.C.; S D Med. 2009-04-01.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Minnesota Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Janet Lindemann, Dr. Janet Lindemann, MD, Dr. J Lindemann, Dr. Janet C Lindemann
- 20 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 20 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Lindemann's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Family Medicine, SD)
- Alisa Reindl, MD
- Verle Valentine, MD
- Daryl Dickson, MD
- Claudia James, MD
- Raymond Zakahi, MD
- Bradley Palmer, MD
- Carrie Carlson, DO
- Mark Travnicek, MD
- Kristine Danner, MD
- Lou Mitchell, MD