Are you Dr. Schmid?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1430 Tulane Ave
New Orleans, LA 70112Phone(504) 988-5935Fax(504) 988-3969
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Janet Schmid, MD is a board certified pathologist in New Orleans, Louisiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana and Minnesota. She is affiliated with Tulane Health System and University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1993 - 1998
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1998 - 2021
- MN State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- The prognostic implications of tetraploidy/near-Tetraploidy in acute myeloid leukemia: a case series and systematic review of the literature.John Xie, Adeem Nachabe, Lindsey J. Hathaway, Bachir Farah, Bachir Berbari, Yuwen Li, Theresa C. Brown, Janet L. Schmid, Francisco Socola, Nakhle S. Saba, Hana Safah> ;Leukemia & Lymphoma. 2021 Jan 2
- Successful treatment of "accelerated" chronic lymphocytic leukemia with single agent ibrutinib: A report of two cases.John Xie, Albert Jang, Andrew Vegel, Yasmin Hajja, Yara Mouawad, Ali Baghian, Bachir Berbari, Janet L. Schmid, Francisco Socola, Hana Safah, Nakhle S. Saba> ;Leukemia research reports. 2021 Jan 1
- 2 citationsPrimary Dural Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma: A Comprehensive Review of Survival and Treatment Outcomes.Zachary L. Quinn, Karam Zakharia, Janet L. Schmid, John J. Schmieg, Hana Safah, Nakhle S. Saba> ;Clinical Lymphoma, Myeloma & Leukemia. 2020 Feb 1
- Join now to see all