Dr. Morrison is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office622 W 168th St
New York, NY 10032Phone+1 212-305-6355
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene Public Health and General Preventive MedicineResidency, Public Health and General Preventive Medicine, 2011 - 2013
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- University of California San Francisco School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCommunity-Based Health Care Navigation's Impact on Access to Primary Care for Low-Income Latinos.Sonali Saluja, Michael Hochman, Rachel Dokko, Janina Lord Morrison, Celia Valdez, Steven Baldwin, Megha D Tandel, Michael Cousineau> ;Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 2022 Jan 18
- 58 citationsAssessing the Global Burden of Ischemic Heart Disease: Part 1: Methods for a Systematic Review of the Global Epidemiology of Ischemic Heart Disease in 1990 and 2010.Andrew E. Moran, John T. Oliver, Masoud Mirzaie, Mohammad H. Forouzanfar, Marina Chilov, Laurie M. Anderson, Janina L. Morrison, Aayla Khan, Nasen Zhang, Norrisa Hayne...> ;Global Heart. 2012 Dec 1
- 318 citationsTuberculosis and latent tuberculosis infection in close contacts of people with pulmonary tuberculosis in low-income and middle-income countries: a systematic review a...Janina Morrison, Madhukar Pai, Philip C. Hopewell> ;The Lancet. Infectious Diseases. 2008 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: